RDX S7 Bazooka Leather Boxing Sparring Gloves
Back with a bang, and plenty of upgrades. Bazooka 2.0 boxing glove is handcrafted using authentic cowhide material, an exclusive high-density mould and a new patent pending strapping system for punch balance. What that all translates to is a long-lasting pair of boxing gloves thatâ€™ll keep the money makers safe and comfy while youâ€™re blasting the competition away. Designed to stabilize the wrist behind the fist to minimize bad punching form and chances of injury as a result. The new Bazookas are just the kind of versatile gloves you need when sparring, hitting the pads, or doing rounds on the punch bags.WAKO Approved
- Handcrafted authentic cowhide leather stitched to perfection with a kind of finesse unseen in a boxing glove
- High-density Mould is backed by an added layer of EVA-LUTION X-foam padding for maximum cushioning against high-impact shots
- Patent pending TAKA wrist-stabilizing strap system aligns the fist-behind-the-wrist for better punch form and force transfer
- An inner dazzle lining offers sweat-wicking properties with an anti-microbial odour preventing lining for comfortable and hygienic training
- Quick-EZ hook-and-loop offers easy in and out, coupled with the TAKA wrist-stabilizer, the closure provides optimum wrist-support preventing injury during training
- 8oz and 10oz sizes are recommended for Kids
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before 14:00 Hours Central Time (CT) for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the United States will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here